HOW TO GET TO CASA DO BARÃO
From the AIRPORT
- book a TRANSFER with us = 30€ (1-3 persons); 40€ (4 - 7 persons) - the driver will be waiting for you after lugagge control with your name in a paper
- Taxi: usually, and depending on the route and traffic, a Taxi won´t cost more than 20€ per ride. Wait in the line at arrivals door (20 minutes drive)
- Subway /metro: take the red line to S. SEBASTIÃO, switch to the green line at ALAMEDA station towards CAIS do SODRE and drop-off at BAIXA/CHIADO Station, to Largo do Chiado. From here it’s a 200m walk (the ride from the moment you leave the airport to Casa do Barão takes aproximately 1 hour)
- AeroBus: drop-off at the last station - city center - “RESTAURADORES" and walk about 400m (up the hill)
From the train station of S. Apolónia and Cruise line station
- Subway: you may take the metro towards REBOLEIRA (Blue line) and drop-off at BAIXA/CHIADO, Largo do Chiado exit, then walk 200m;
- Taxi: A Taxi ride from the train station to Casa do Barão is aproximately 10€.
- Coming from the North of Portugal: get the directions to City Center and then Baixa/Chiado;
- Coming from the South (A2) cross the Bridge 25 de Abril over the Tejo and leave at the second Exit that says “Marques de Pombal”; then take the directions to Chiado.